Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Bucket List

Loved this movie! I laughed and I cried...

Jack Nicholson playing his normal crotchety self but still hilarious...I loved his glasses with angled mirrors...the whole theatre was giggling when he put those on.

Morgan Freeman was cool and elegant, witty and funny...a perfect complement to Jack's character.



Favourite moments & quotes:

I loved the view from the plane when they were skydiving, it felt like you were really there.

"Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world."
(both references...1st time I laughed, 2nd time I cried)

"You measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you."

"Never trust a fart."

Edward : The sequel was like that. She never backed me up on anything.
Carter : The sequel?
Edward : The second Mrs Edward Cole. Hell, that woman hated me.
Kyle the parachutist: Maybe because you called her the sequel.

Edward : Do you hate me?
Carter : Not yet.







No comments: